Monday 21 September 2009

Dune Jumping World Championships




I went surfing on Sunday. It was small, but got to a couple of feet on the pushing tide, and wave count was high, so all in all it was a good session. We held the first annual dune jumping championships, the line up was myself, Jules Tabbererrerrer, Actual Dave, Holmesy and Paul. Then we went to see District 9. Today, I’m fucked.




This is Andy Murray. The latest addition to the rad crew,  bitten by the surfing bug on Thursday night when we paddled out into a very dark and moody Dawlish Warren (which works only a few times a year). Hats off to him though, he paddled out back on his first time, when a lot of people I can think of really wouldn’t have. And he bought a Ripcurl Ultimate Elasto 5/4/3 at Tids shop today. Watch this space.



Not too long ago I was seeing an old flame, Sarah Jory. She plays guitar for Van Morrison.  I kind of blew her out. It was the right thing to do at the time, but today, for some reason, I was feeling kind of bad about it. So I just dropped her a text to say hi. She hasn’t replied yet.
 







 
As an afterthought, don’t buy far king surf wax. It’s shit.




No comments:

Post a Comment